Authors are encouraged to submit their original work describing innovative research and development in the critically important field of on-chip interconnects. The
conference seeks papers on all aspects of BEOL/MOL interconnects and metallization, including design, unit process, integration and reliability.
APPLICATION OF INTEREST
- Advanced interconnects with low-k dielectrics
- Beyond Cu interconnect, optical, wireless, and carbon
- Contacts to MOS devices: Silicide, III-V, 2D materials
- BEOL elements for Memory: 3D NAND, CBRAM, PCRAM, ReRAM, MRAM, DRAM
- Advanced packaging and 3D/2.5D integration: WtW/CtW bonding, Interposer, TSV, CPI, Fan-Out techniques, Integrated Fan-Out
- Smart technologies for interconnects: AI/neuromorphic, machine learning, big data.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- Process integration, advanced patterning for MOL/BEOL
- Materials and Unit Processes: dielectrics, metals, barriers, wet, CMP, PVD, CVD, ALD, selective deposition/SAMs
- Reliability and Failure analysis, techniques and methods
- Advanced characterization: material analysis, analytical techniques, process modelling, defectivity, EPE
- System scaling: design-technology co-optimization, embedded functionalities (memory, MEMS, Sensors...)
- Novel Systems/form factors: flexible, wearables, etc.
- Regular papers (3-pages) will be selected for either oral or poster presentation
- A 2-page paper option is available to students and young scientists for poster selection.
- All submissions are rigorously reviewed.
- Accepted papers will be submitted to the Xplore Digital Library..
NOTE: Submission of a paper for review and subsequent acceptance is considered by the committee as an agreement that the work will not be placed in the public domain by the author prior to the conference. Accepted papers or significant portions of the work may not be placed in the public domain prior to the conference. Violation will be grounds for automatic withdrawal of the paper by the conference committee. Inclusion of materials from publications by other authors may be done only with their expressed permission and with a citation associated with the reproduced material.
Appropriate company or government clearance must be obtained by the authors before submission and an IEEE Copyright Form will be required at submission (available here)
Papers must be submitted electronically here.
Papers not meeting the submission guidelines will be automatically rejected without review. Please make sure read the Paper Submission Guidelines before preparing your paper available here
For further details about paper submissions, supplier seminar opportunities or other aspects of the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org